30/9/11

urgent high risk

STATEMENT - UPDATE Friends




Dear Friends,

People do not see animals as objects but as

<> I want to tell you and warn you while

about what happens to me.



Katsikostas name is Dimitris and I am 46 years father of three minor children head a large company and married to a teacher.

On Friday 4/3/2011 and about 23 ¨ 30 my older daughter (third grade) by turning the school who attended in the region of Attica Amfiali Keratsini found outside a grill clearly terrified, hungry and abused (lame) a puppy no sign - Leash etc. The pitied him with her hand from the water bottle, took his arms and brought it home to us. Informed us about what had happened and I confess that the whole family was in alarm!.

A few minutes later we walk with my daughter on a motorbike in the area found, and do find someone who looks. After fruitless our actions, and while it was 1 o'clock in the morning we returned home and started wondering about what to do. Initially we had a hot dog in the bathroom and wrapped in a mat to warm as it was evident that he had hit the side and limping on hind leg, apparently by kicking. Needless to say that none of us slept. The next morning we went to a nearby PET SHOP Avenue Lambrakis and requested help with his age to get the food. We are told that is about 4 months to be Half-Blood Labrador breed and after we bought all the relevant (collar, bowls, etc.) - as if I perissefsan - we returned home seeking guidance from someone who knew more things about what to do .

So the next working day (of total cost, and been for Shrove Tuesday) I contacted City Hall and Piraeus Keratsiniou lovers looking for a club or anyway a responsible person to tell me what to do.

So I spoke with the chairman of animal welfare in Piraeus Mrs. Halkias which prompted me to go to a vet to see if the dog was microchipped to find the owner if they exist, otherwise it would stray. Indeed with thermoparakalese to think and adopt it.

That afternoon I went to the vet 8/3/2011 Pantelis Makris, who found that the dog was not microchipped.

It was about 3 ½ months and had bruising to the ribs. She informed me that if the state would base Law 3170 / 2003 to mark electronically. The truth is that I had heard about all this but I did not know the details. So we suddenly came to life as we had to take a decision! And my three children do not let me think about it much. Had fallen in love! I decided to keep it. We did everything ... Vaccines Collars pill hematoma. The pocket kyriolechtika emptied! CLARA baptism. The only thing I could do immediately was the electronic identity that was once paid (costs 50 euro). So far so good ....

It was a Wednesday afternoon ... 30/3/2011. Younger children play my football and the opportunity to go for training at the stadium of Athens next to the park we went all together except the wife to ride and do the little dog. This was done and be at least 3 times a week.

Around 19 ¨ 00 to get my wife fearful phone and tells me that our house has presented a <> cries and calls the police saying that we have the dog and hide it! Make them open the entrance of the building because the voices and because we live in a very central street has started to pick up world and my wife as a teacher in a familiar school felt really bad !!!!.

The <> went to the apartment we poked my wife was at the door ... walked in and started listening ... listening to search my house. After an hour I arrived with my kids the dog and a colleague who had come to borrow some tools. In front of my apartment building was a lady screaming and immediately rushed to my little daughter, which was holding the lap dog of the car dazed and tired from a 3-hour ride. Immediately I realized that it has good intentions I went ahead and asked her ... do you want my lady; to ask my child; acquainted; we know from yesterday; This continued to try to get the dog and I in my turn I took my children and my colleague and we walked to our house. After hours while the road was full of people (in various telephoned) came and the police went home the 2 police officers and begged to go to the police station I saw that young children especially my son was terrified watching police come to our house as if we were thieves or scammers!! AND THEN YOU GET TOGETHER WITH THEIR

In section I realized that the lady had contacts there! He told his story to the officer on duty officer but I did not leave a lot to say .. just tried to intimidate. Which to some extent succeeded in one and 46 years my life was just the second time I walked into the police station!!

Nor is there evidence showed proven. The only thing I saw was a bulletin board in a corridor of section one poster had put the lady. Leaving there, the officer asked us to find them.

The next day I contacted the chairman of animal welfare and the lawyer and I learned my rights. Ms. Halkias asked me to go to the police station to get the governor to tell him what happened and that illegally entered my house and leave the phones of the association and the association's lawyer Mr. Rizakou order to give the <> and not bother with it again because I had done until then, were those who had advised the animal-friendly.

That evening I got back from visiting the lady and urged to go to the section where I had left the phones and not to xanaenochlisei ... the answer through the intercom;; Ah so, we'll talk!

After a few days I got an out of court and ask me to go and deliver the dog to the police station. I went to a lawyer read it and suggested not to get involved in lawsuits due to my finances were not good, to call him and talk. Of course it did not go but spoke with the lawyer who signed the out of court. The lady was adamant. Accused my daughter to hide the dog. He put pressure on children to deliver to the dog. My daughter received threats at school repeatedly. He went to the Lykeiarchi said that at least for the school said it would protect. The result; My daughter and without fearing to say anything ... just give white glue on nationwide, and quickly left the house!! Of course he failed to get anywhere and wasted all ... sleepless nights reading, expenses in schools etc.

Somewhere in there we thought it was over .... But .... We fell in organized ... ..

On the day the family went on vacation to 18/7/2011 <> went and filed injunctions. Convinced (as we;) the magistrate that he was an emergency (after so many months MARCH - mid July) and is not to call me a letter as it should judge me by default!! simply a phone that says my house and he of course did not find any since we left for vacation. Turning 13 / 8 I think we posted notices on my door decision to hand over the dog until a trial on 26 / 8.

Panic!! Gone mad ... I get a lawyer and begin with the last money I had to take off a month, recall measures. Go 16 / 8 to Magistrate (another person) and ask that the phone call to give explanations.

The magistrate refused to work this way (and well done) and puts us in a lawsuit on 18 / 8. The urge to document comes without a lawyer with great comfort. The magistrate refuses to hear me!! Turns out the revocation proceedings void. I had no right to do !!!!! Read the law to say ... see you crazy!! I started to understand that something is very wrong! I started looking a little case. The lady stated that left Piraeus in house with garden and then lost the dog. And discovery;; The address was not different from the offices of the shipping company's dad!! Is money the lady! and playing with the lives of my children. At the same time I did a criminal lawsuit that when we met outside my house on cursed and pushed him ... .. I had EFTYCHOS WITNESSES.

Finally after each trial was postponed 6 / 9. Witness had a boyfriend who accused my family without even the knows !!!!! He was a lawyer for Mr. Aggeletos known <> and not only ....

The witness admitted that when they lost the dog had no leash or chips because they needed them !!!!! was still small! The law is clear ... within 8 weeks after the birth of the holder shall be obliged to mark electronically. I will not describe details of the trial because it may not yet! So dear friends Yesterday came the cuff decision ....

The lady says he never lost possession of the dog because JUST CONTINUED TO THE LOOKING !!!!. Instead I knew the dog was hers and I microchipped to prevent my Damn! Have fallen but to zonk !!!!!

Asking me to hand over the dog and do not deal with fines, etc.

We will not tell you now I will do with the matter ... What I ask of you is NOT to encourage people to ADOPTS STRAY ... especially if you can to protect him!

I have spent up to now about 1500 euro and we follow. The law does not apply!! WHY;;;; WHAT I DID ILLEGAL;;; WHY trial;;;

The dog is now my fourth child! The children of my little sister cry! They sleep in bed with her arms!!

Why I should give the lady a dog first. I do not know if it is its own second. took care to lose it! 3rd. was abused! 4th. I did that just down the law!

PARTY HAVE ANY ANSWER TO ONE OF THEM PLEASE tell me ... .. OTHER IMPORTANT!!



Email. dkatsiko@gmail.com


Thank you

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου